Fashion should be fun.
It should make you feel like your most totally rad self, and give you the pep in your step that you need to rule the world.
It should make your reaction when looking in the mirror be: “Daaaaaamn”.
It should be the simplest and most fun way to express who you are in a quick glance, and yet so many companies use fashion to foster self-doubt, comparison, and confusion as to where we fit in!
Rollick was created because I found there was a huge lack of representation in the fashion world of smart, sassy, (a little sarcastic), and totally authentic gals. The truth is, none of us really “woke up like this” and most of us would rather down half of a pizza versus a kale salad.
Webster defines “Rollick” as “to move or behave in a carefree joyous manner”. I think we should all spend life rockin’ and rollickin’, and your style should never hold you back! Life’s too short to be anything but completely, unapologetically you, so go out there and get it girl!
Oh hey there! I’m Kelly and am the sass behind the screen of Rollick.
After working in the apparel industry for a number of years, I came to realize that my creativity and true strengths weren't being totally utilized (corporate America just does NOT appreciate a good pun). I felt the need to create something that was not only an expression of myself, but that could relate to rad women everywhere!
I planned, I Googled, and I came up with my little love child, Rollick. I am making it my personal mission to kick the phony out of fashion, and show that smart, fun, and witty women run the world (and look damn good doing it!).
A few more tidbits about me:
- A chocolate chip cookie is the quickest way to my heart
- I have an entirely irrational fear of squirrels
- I believe you can tell a lot about a person by how they treat the wait staff
- My pup Wilma is the cheekiest little chunk on the block, and I wouldn’t have it any other way
- I’ve been married for a couple years to my college sweetheart, Eric, who has been mind-blowingly supportive of my crazy dreams. I owe him big time, so please buy all the things ;)
- I'm a born-and-raised Seattleite, but I refuse to embrace Gortex as a way of life
- I tend to feel like my best self while singing Wilson Phillips karaoke
- I like shakin’ what my mama gave me, well-timed puns, and making people smile. I hope Rollick does just that for you :)